 Local / Australia / 3228
Re: Aussie roll call 2000.2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 23:02:39 GMT

With all the new members coming out of the woodwork recently, I thought we
should all do a roll-call to let all the new members know more about the
people behind the names they see here, and to let us know a little more • about
their collecting habits/intrests.

How about we list these on some page, sorted by state, so we know who's who
and where. :)

Name: David Drew
Gender: Male
Year of Birth: 1974
Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: Currently dead (Must.... work.... on....
thesis!      *brains!*)
Location: Wollongong
E-mail Address: david@hydrowash.com.au
LEGO/home page URL(s): none
Marital Status: Single
Children: none
Occupation: Thesis writer for a double engineering degree
On Lugnet Since: 1999
On RTL/ATL Since: never
Lugnet member number [optional]:

# of Sets in LEGO Collection:
# of Unopened Sets in Collection: 9
# of LEGO Pieces: um, about 0.7 m^3
# of LEGO Theme Parks Visited: none.
# of LEGO fests attended: 2

First LEGO Set: no idea, too young

LEGO Dark Age: 16-24

First Set after Dark Age: Star Wars landspeeder!

Favorite Theme(s): Technic!

Favorite Set(s): 8480, 8880

Favorite Piece(s)/Minifigure(s): Mindstorms brick

Set/theme you would like to see: Some better technic aircraft.

Current LEGO Project: Trying to ignore my lego, and work on my thesis

Greatest Claim to LEGO Fame: Best technic collection of Australian
Lugnetters (maybe the whole country?)

Other (Non-LEGO) Interests: See Mental Age, above.