 Local / Australia / 3229
Re: Australian roll call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 22:45:29 GMT

Hello, my name is Richard, and I'm a legoholic.

<<pause for monotone replies of 'Hello Richard' to quiet down>>

You can find out about me at
  http://news.lugnet.com/loc/au/?n=656 (previous roll call)
  http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/stud/  (NSW fest centre site)
  http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/  (historical pirates site)
  http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/yar/  (set mod site)

You can often find me at
  shops that sell Lego for less than RRP
  richard_w_parsons@hotmail.com
  the sharp end of a glass of fine single malt scotch whisky
  the cusp of an imponderable social or historical issue

You might contact me if you
  are in NSW and want to be noted on the Studs site
  wanted to come to a Studfest (and haven't before)
  would like help with html coding, or photograph scanning
  know anything interesting about pirates
  have pirate sets which you want taken away
  feel like it

Richard
Still baldly going...