 Local / Australia / 3316
Re: Lego US S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 08:12:36 GMT

I rang Lego Australia today, and they don't have any more 5235 sets left.
We don't have any shops that I have seen or know about here that carry any
of the service packs.  Sorry.

Martin

----- Original Message -----
From: "SRC" <LEGOArches@yahoo.com>
To: <lugnet.loc.au@lugnet.com>; <lugnet.org.au@lugnet.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2000 3:31 AM
Subject: Re: Lego US S@H

In lugnet.loc.au, Martin Scragg writes:
Hi,
   Does anyone have any contact in the US to buy stuff from S@H?
I would really like to get hold of a few of the 5117 compressor
sets for US$1.65, which are on special this week.

Hi - I normally hangout in NALug, but I was looking for someone
like yourself.  I actually saw that and thought that others might
want some.  I picked up http://news.lugnet.com/market/shopping/?n=5425
some other parts, but what I wanted most - The Technic beam pack 5235
wasn't available.  Could you (or someone else down there) check if
you can get the <set:5235> locally?  I'd be happy to get whatever you
want from over here for you.  I was also thinking of getting a bunch
of the new pneumatic pack <set:5218> for the beams, and would be looking
for anyone interested in the pneumatic parts...

SRC
StRuCtures