 Local / Australia / 3315
Re: Studfest 2000: Part the (Sixth)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 07:11:47 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter White writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:

Studfest 2000: Part the sixth is set down for Sunday 3 December, at Robert
Menzies College, Macquarie University.  We're thinking something Hoth • base-ish
as a centrepiece, for that one.  Hmmm, BrikWars fighting in the base, man to
man and hand to hand - might have possibilities :-)

On the return home, James mentioned it might have to be the 10th, since exams
are still finishing.

Yeah this would be better for me too, as my last exam is on the 6th (and I'll
need a few days to recover from the post exam celebrations ;)

We mentioned a couple of things for the agenda.

1.An aircraft/spacecraft display of MOCS/LOCS and CLOCS.
(LOCS - Lego's own creation, CLOCS - customised LOCS)
2.Freestyle Quickbuild:
pete.w supplies each person/team with an identical set of elements.
You are given a time limit for each person/team to construct a MOC.
3.Kev's battlefield:
Kev wanted everyone to supply scenery/knights for photos of a mega-battle.
4.Possible Show in a toystore. The dates are getting pretty close to Xmas.
Will toystores be too busy/crowded/otherwise occupied ?

Was there anything else ?

-pete.w

Studfest 2001: Part the first is set down for my place (near Mittagong in the
Southern Highlands), on Sunday 4 February 2001.

Pirate Wars anyone? ( http://www.io.com/~sj/PirateGame.html )