 Local / Australia / 3227
Re: Mos Espa Pod Race $99.00
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 03:33:40 GMT

Braith Garden wrote in message ...

Hi All,

I was in TRU Morley and saw they have the Mos Espa Pod Race for $99, • cheapest
I've seen it.  They had a few boxes there (minus 1 :) plus plenty of • Supercar
II's for $129.00.

Also, the 8462 tow truck has been _further_ reduced to $99, making it even
better value for a good Technic set with decent pneumatics.
Keep an eye out for new stock, as my local TRU (Vic) got a big stack of them
in just recently.

On a related note, what on earth is wrong with the 5561 bigfoot van?!? It's
still sitting on the shelves at K-Mart at an even lower price of $40 -
that's an incredible 5 cents per brick! Why don't kids (err, people!) want
this set? I like it so much I bought five of them!

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164
http://www.geocities.com/doctorshnub/