 Local / Australia / 3226
Re: Thanks...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 03:27:18 GMT

Benjamin Whytcross wrote in message ...

I'd like to thank everyone in .loc.au and .org.au for the several days of • near
silence in honour of my day-time posting privaleges being revoked. :)

This wasn't due to that minor problem with the replies not threading
properly? Surely not. I mean, it doesn't cause any real problems, and nobody
would be so anal-retentive as to complain to admin about it..... right?

Seriously, why's it gone quiet all of a sudden?

Sydney - too busy building for Sunday.
Melbourne - out in the REAL WORLD enjoying some unusually nice weather?
Well, I was anyway.
Brisbane - all Lego'ed out, perhaps, after their meet at Harro's? Or
temporarily demoralised, perhaps?
Perth - actually, Perth seems to have been posting quite a lot recently.
Tas, SA, NT - well, they're mostly quiet anyway.... do they even _have_ Lego
in NT?

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164