 Local / Australia / 3236
Re: Thanks...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 08:50:12 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
I'd like to thank everyone in .loc.au and .org.au for the several days of near
silence in honour of my day-time posting privaleges being revoked. :)

Seriously, why's it gone quiet all of a sudden?

Benjamin Whytcross

bwhytcro@pacificaccess.com.au

This sounds pretty bad. Is there not technological "fix"?

Scott A