 Organizations / Australia / 1083
1082  |  1084
Subject:
Adventurers Australian Availability
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 2000 02:26:58 GMT

Set Requests:

A lugnet lurker I met today is after the following Adventurers sets and is
hoping to source them from within Australia.

5956 Air Zeppelin (the big grey screw-top plastic thingy)
5976 River Expedition (the one with the riverboat)
5988 Pharaoh's Forbidden Ruins (The big tan temple set)

Also if anyone has seen from the Ninja series-

6088 Robbers Retreat (BURPS and Green slopes)

If you know where these are available, could you email me with where and what
price they are at the following
<aquanaut@optusnet.com.au>

This is org.au, so Australians ONLY please.

pete white