 General / 23943
Re: Promo sets now at Shell
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.us.nj
Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 2000 17:54:39 GMT

In lugnet.general, Todd Hossbach writes:
Hi All,

I just received a message from a relative that lives in Illinois that some
Shell stations now have the promotional sets in stock. The siting was at a
Shell in Matteson, Illinois. The message I received was fairly short (no set
numbers or descriptions) but I do know that so far there are ten sets and each
is going for $1.49. As soon as I get more info (most likely tomorrow), I'll be
sure to pass it along.

-Todd

Welp just hit the local Shell, where they had a LOT of copies of #2556 and
the little bat lord flying thing. I got one of each. The man said to check
back Monday to see if they had anymore. This was in Southern NJ btw.
     -dead