 General / 23950
Re: Promo sets now at Shell
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 2000 18:58:59 GMT

"Deadmaker" <Deadmaker7@aol.com> wrote in message

[ ... snipped ... ]

Welp just hit the local Shell, where they had a LOT of copies of #2556 and
the little bat lord flying thing. I got one of each. The man said to check
back Monday to see if they had anymore. This was in Southern NJ btw.
     -dead

Zero for two here in North Carolina.  One shop had no idea what I was
talking about, the other said they had no plans to carry them.

Mike -mike_walsh@mindspring.com