 General / 24020
Re: Promo sets now at Shell
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.promo
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 16:13:36 GMT

Dave, you live in Alliance? I live in Kent and the Shell I checked in Akron
started selling the sets on Friday.

Paul

In lugnet.general, David C. Pyatt writes:
I checked with my local Shell today in Alliance, Ohio, and they do indeed
have the promos in, but they will be on sale from Monday November 6th until
December 31st.

Dave

In lugnet.general, Paul Maxwell writes:
In lugnet.general, Todd Hossbach writes:
Hi All,

I just received a message from a relative that lives in Illinois that some
Shell stations now have the promotional sets in stock. The siting was at a
Shell in Matteson, Illinois. The message I received was fairly short (no set
numbers or descriptions) but I do know that so far there are ten sets and • each
is going for $1.49. As soon as I get more info (most likely tomorrow), I'll • be
sure to pass it along.

-Todd

They are the same ones as was in Europe in '97. The promo is also in Ohio.