 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1163
Re: Information Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 16:10:44 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jake McKee writes:
Mosaic:
I just heard that we found a bug in Java applet that occasionally shift the
instructions one row. From what I understand, this is an irregular
occurance, but in the interest of making sure that the functionality works
perfectly, we have taken the Brick-o-Lizer offline temporarily to fix this
bug. Estimates are that it will be back up towards the end of the week.

As I find more info, especially about the actual re-release date, I will
pass it on. Hang in there. There are many cool things on the way, and
sometimes there are hiccups along the way.

See, what did I predict!?
Mosaic is dead (well, sorta, for now)

-Jon

:-(