 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1167
Re: Information Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 16:25:30 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Eric Joslin writes:
I do have one question about these... I know it's an outside shot, but can you
give us any sort of clues as to what these sets might be?  I know that the
designs probably haven't been finalized yet (after all, the movie just
announced the official cast) but even such generalities as "modular sets that
make up Hogwarts" and so on would be great to know this far in advance.  I
figure LEGO must at least have a strategy for the line...

Also, can you tell us if there will be a second line of Harry Potter sets in
2002 (as with the Star Wars license)?

Unfortunately, it is not a matter of being able to tell you or not. It is an
issue of I simply don't have any info. I will see what I can dig up though,
but for now, no additional info.

Jake