 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1170
Re: Information Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 16:48:56 GMT

Jake:
It was a Joke!

Actually, I do appreciate your postings and willingness to pass along
information.

It would be immensely beneficial if you could share with us precisely what
your role is with LEGO. "Producer" is pretty vague. (My apologies if I
missed a posting)

Are you authorized to release product information?
Is there even an authorization process?

Your role in Mosaic appears to be (to have been) to announce the product to
the AFOL community and let us beta test the thing for you...

Can we expect more of this sort of thing from you in the future? (We
actually don't mind beta testing, I don't think, but if our role was
clearer, it would help)
Are you the messenger?, the designer?, both?, or what?

Finally, as long as I'm asking, do you get paid in bricks (or perhaps the
little 1x2 green $ tiles)???

-Jon
(No disrespect intended)

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jake McKee writes:
OK Jon, let me assure you that Mosaic IS NOT dead. We had a bug in the
software that we are fixing. The project is not dead.

Jake

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jon Kozan writes:

See, what did I predict!?
Mosaic is dead (well, sorta, for now)