 Off-Topic / Pun / 588
Re: Silly Town Names
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 19:22:13 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.pun, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.pun, Jeremiah VanderMark wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.pun, Jamie Obrien writes:
Hi, i'm not trying to start a fight or anything, but over the last few
years i've come across some town and road names that have been funny.
What others have people come across that we should take a gander at.

An interesting one in Australia i've just seen is:

Wattanobbi in New South Wales Australia.

Come on, let'em rip!

eimaj

How about Monkey's Eyebrow, Kentucky...

Toadsuck, Arkansas

I don't know for sure if this exists, but I believe there is a small town in
Michigan called Hell.
   -dead
Steve