 Off-Topic / Pun / 590
Re: Silly Town Names
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 21:06:24 GMT

I don't know for sure if this exists, but I believe there is a small town in
Michigan called Hell.
  -dead

Strangely, yes. It's only about fifty miles from home. There's actually a
big sign that says 'Welcome to HELL' in big flaming letters, and it's always
a laugh to see it covered in icicles in the winter :c)

There used to be a Norwegian Hell as well.

I have some postcards from Hell.

James P