  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 3521 – 3540 of 6562.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  So, is that it....?

As we have all seen, town is gone. And what a miserable way it went. Everything began in 1997, when a few sets that AFOLs called Town Jr. appeared in the new Lego line up The FOLs said quietly... "Oh this is new, we hate it. Next year will be (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.town)

dead
(score: 1.152)

  Re: Beating a dead horse...

In lugnet.general, Matt Brooks writes: <snip... or maybe I should say Znap> [applauds] (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

dead
(score: 1.152)

  Classic Space set design and building contest

I grew up on classic Space (1978-1986) and I still have a huge soft spot in my heart for old simple smileys and single-color astronaut uniforms. It's seeming more and more like the LEGO Space System product line (originally LEGOLAND Space, followed (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce) !!

dead
(score: 1.152)

  Re: New parts for 2001?

(...) It's true for the Mars transport aircraft, but in 7106, I don't think so. Besides I think 7106 utilizes the same part that used in Alpha Team bad guys base set. Look at the part between stupid rocket launcher vehicle and the prison cage. The (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

dead
(score: 1.152)

  Lego set #7171 prices

My Target discounted some SW Ep 1 last August and didn't restock any. 1999 SW is totally gone now around New York Targets. (Maybe they sent it to the other stores!) I haven't come across any of the Wal-Mart or TRU bundles either. And I'm looking for (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

dead
(score: 1.152)

  Re: Classic Space set design and building contest

Well drat I have too many pieces tied up in Bardiel to make anything too big but fortunatly Bardiel is only 600 pieces so I should be able to get it in one of these categories. ; ) -Jon "Todd Lehman" <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 28-Oct-00, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space)

dead
(score: 1.152)

  Re: Are you paying attention, LEGO?

(...) Nope, that would be Trans-Neon Green, aka Trans-Antifreeze or Trans-Yellow green. -dead (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

dead
(score: 1.152)

  Why I HATE Lego

The reason is: I ordered a DACTA Catalog recently. Nice stuff, but overpriced (ONE reason I HATE lego, but ont the most important one.) That would be this: There is some kind of big set for a science lab, that has a number of projects you can do. (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

dead
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Why I HATE Lego

<major snip> (...) No, see it is really a set that should cost $100, but since is is being bought by schools, they can jack the pirce up all the want (the bastards!) and the schools will pay it, since they can spend the money. It's cruel, I know, (...) (24 years ago, 28-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

dead
(score: 1.151)

  Re: dead link?

(...) it, you should be able to find it on almost any palm computing software site. I used to cruise them pretty regularly, but the only one I can think of offhand is the one you can link over to from www.tucows.com. eric (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

dead
(score: 1.151)

  New Themes

Todd, As the creation of new themes continues to accelerate, are you planning on changing the layout of the news home page? I notice that there are some "dead" themes that do not receive much activity. But if you nest the links to them you would (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

dead
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Space Denominations

(...) I don't really think space is dead, more like sleeping. If we indicate that we like it, then they could bring it back. I think the response to Star Wars made them focus on it, and it squeezed out space. Space can return, because TLC monitors (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

dead
(score: 1.151)

  Re: By the way... I got my shirt.

(...) what we really need is an AFOL in a position in the lego set design shop, mabie they can start designing sets that AFOLs want e.g. cars WITH doors. Then again, I guess that somewhere there has been a directive "dont use the car door parts on (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)

dead
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Monitoring auctions for street value?

(...) Yeah, the mining issue is definitely a touchy one. If it were being done for profit I suppose that the corporations would definitely take exception. I had considered archiving the complete auction page, but decided against it since it would (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

dead
(score: 1.151)

  Re: next year

<SNIP> I think that the Zahn trilogy would make a great Episodes VII-IX if (...) I like the look of the new Jedi books, but haven't had the time to read anything, let alone something new. Maybe will all of these reccomendations I'll change that. (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

dead
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Information Update

OK Jon, let me assure you that Mosaic IS NOT dead. We had a bug in the software that we are fixing. The project is not dead. Jake (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

dead
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Latest Larger Layout

(...) <snip> (...) I can pretty much guarantee that I'll be able to do a set of tables (1 large, 1 small). Even if I can't, we'll have plenty of warning to change the layout. (...) I moved the station. :) And changed the monorail loop a bit. I also (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

dead
(score: 1.151)

  Set #2181

What's the approximate value of this set MISB? Thanks, -dead (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

dead
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Promo sets now at Shell

(...) Thanx for the heads-up, Todd. Now I got a question (for anybody) about these Shell sets: Do ya have to buy gas to be able to buy them, or what? Well good luck and collect well, -dead (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo)

dead
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Motor Sticking

(...) I have about 16 motors and I have had, out of the box, 6 motors DOA... Other friends have more then 20 motors with 0 failures... I can only guess that I'm cursed with motors. S@H will replace ALL your dead motors... They did for me. Once when (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.technic)

dead
(score: 1.151)

More:  Next Page >>