 Administrative / General / 8234
8233  |  8235
Subject:
New Themes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 18:31:49 GMT

Todd,

As the creation of new themes continues to accelerate, are you planning on
changing the layout of the news home page? I notice that there are some "dead"
themes that do not receive much activity. But if you nest the links to them you
would further the loss of interest. Like putting all system themes under a
system link.

Are you planning on adding most of the new themes on the news home page or are
you going to attempt to put them as sub-themes of already existing themes i.e.
Alpha Team as a sub of Town?

I know it may not be a huge deal now but it may get complicated if they release
more than 2 themes a year as the trend currently is. I would hate to have to
always scroll down just to see the most current posts.

Jude