 Town / 1632
1631  |  1633
Subject:
So, is that it....?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 01:55:47 GMT

As we have all seen, town is gone.
And what a miserable way it went.

Everything began in 1997, when a few sets that AFOLs called Town Jr.
appeared in the new Lego line up
The FOLs said quietly...
"Oh this is new, we hate it. Next year will be better."

Then, 1998 arrived.
And with it, more Town Jr.
Now there was growing concern.

"Geez, uhh, maybe it will get better, perhaps it will go the way of Nautica
and dissapear....:

1999 came and went, concern grew ever more.

"AHH! Why is that stuff still here?! Things better get better in 2000"

2000 brought acceptance.

"(sigh) well I guess that's it. Now where did I put those ten instruction
books?"

2001.....that was it.
Nothing.
Not a peep.
Dead.

So is that it.....? Or will we see a comeback in 2002?

Erin