  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 3321 – 3340 of 6562.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: "I speak better English than this villain Bush"

From the David Letterman show Top Ten Things Iraq's Information Minister Has To Say About The War 10. "We're pulling down the statues of Saddam to have them cleaned" 9. "Don't believe that stuff you see on CNN...or NBC, CBS, ABC, Fox or MSNBC" 8. (...) (22 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 0.381)

  Re: what is the use of a caboose?

(...) [snip] (...) I have had my 10014 just at hand - here is a view inside the caboose: (URL) is not so great, that you should overtake it. Of course we are able to do things a little better, but it is great, that the caboose has any interieur at (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.381)

  Re: 10013 & 10014 First Impressions

(...) I got mine yesterday when I came back from work, just 5 days after ordering them (although I had chosen the cheapest and slowes way of shipping). I agree with all, what you have written about the sets and the packages. Especially 10014 is a (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.381)

  Re: 10013 & 10014 First Impressions (at a price)

(...) news:GGzq94.DGL@lugnet.com... (...) And we Germans have never been asked at all: I bet if there had been any kind of voting, we never would have accepted to get rid of our worthful D-Mark. That has been the only true national symbol for us (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

beneke
(score: 0.381)

  Manor House of DUDE

smoochie: (URL) notes: so here is little crackhead lenny surfing the net and he finds this cool picture of a medieval manor house and he says to himself that he could build that, given he had the ruby of sulifar, so he went and passed through the (...) (22 years ago, 13-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

dead
(score: 0.381)

  Re: Ninja is Dead

(...) I agree. I think that the Ninja "subtheme", since it is part of .castle, was and still very popular. Hell, I think 'Underground' gets more posts. Which is wierd since Ninja's are more cooler (at least IMO) than the Rock Raiders. Also, Ninja is (...) (22 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle.ninja)

dead
(score: 0.381)

  vanishing LEGO chromatology

Hello all, Having gone through some miscellaneous bricks (primarily Belville) late Friday "night" in search of some car body pieces, I became a bit annoyed/perplexed/frustrated, as I imagine most have, with not having a given part in a wanted color. (...) (22 years ago, 13-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun.community)

dead
(score: 0.381)

  Re: Coming to Germany

(...) Dear Robert, your German is at least better than the German of the average American. And whats more important: I excatly understood what you are asking for. I think with someone here around (your brother in law or an AFOL) you might be lucky (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.de)

beneke
(score: 0.381)

  Ninja is Dead

Jesus Christmas, as a theme goes, Ninja is about as popular as 'Outback' or 'Extreme Team'. Hell, I think 'Underground' gets more posts. Don't mind me, too much sake tonight. And while I'm at it, if I have to see one more posting about the 'quilt (...) (22 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle.ninja)

dead
(score: 0.381)

  Re: Sunday pics

(...) I did it in the same height, but I have to agree that Steve has done a better Job, since the turntable of mine was not working in the 3-height version. For the X-mas event I had done a change to a hand powered intermediums version (the (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

beneke
(score: 0.381)

  Re: When the world was young...

(...) The basic recipe was: Take 250 CP and cram it into one minifig, predominately in SP. Equip the necromancer with two spells (to save on the cost of SP): fireball raise/animate/control dead The basic strategy was: Hole up in some corner (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

dead
(score: 0.381)

  Re: Sunday pics

(...) Wow, that Lego train layout rocks! I would have loved to see all this great stuff in real life. After an hour of surfing through all the GATS pictures I'm really impressed. My favorites have been the shell fuel station and the new roundhouse (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

beneke
(score: 0.381)

  Re: New Civil Engineer letter - scanned

(...) I don't believe you in this point. Ok, I have no example from your pages at hand, but if that's the worst of all the models you ever built, I have to say congratulations! (URL)I hope it was featured as an example of how not to build. You are (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

beneke
(score: 0.381)

  German TV at AFOL meeting near Goettingen

Hi all! Today some AFOLS have had a small meeting at the home of Karl-Heinz (risk a look at his homepage, mainly dedicated to old Lego stuff) (URL) have made up a small train layout with some rolling stock of mine and houses mainly belonging to (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.381)

  Re: BrikWars Supernatural Rules Bug Fix?

(...) Curses! (...) But what would Freud say? All right, I admit it, you've got me dead to rights on this one. I don't know why I never gave any thought to animating giant objects, it seems so obvious in hindsight. (...) This seems like a good (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.gaming)

dead
(score: 0.381)

  Re: New Civil Engineer letter - scanned

(...) irritated (...) to (...) Dear Simon, there is nothing you have to apologize for! I think this was a minor harm of my copyright and you have obviously nothing to do with the publishing of the picture. I have no problem with this newsarticle, (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jul-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.technic)

beneke
(score: 0.381)

  Re: New Civil Engineer letter - scanned

(...) Yes it's fine to find your own stuff in a newspaper, but I'm a little irritated to get to know about this on lugnet (linked to this discussion from 1000steine.de). I think it would have been at least a question of politeness to ask me for my (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jul-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.technic)

beneke
(score: 0.380)

  Re: Hotel Palestine

(...) Do they have to wait for orders from above for ANY threat? How far up do they have to go to wait for orders? Does each soldier have to call Bush (commander in chief) on the phone before shooting someone who might be a non-combatant? Soldiers (...) (22 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 0.380)

  What happened to www.ldraw.org?

It seems to be dead for a while now :-( Are there any mirrors out there? Because people are asking all the time now ... Michael (22 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

dead
(score: 0.380)

  Re: 3 new spaceish Mocs!

(...) Wow! That is C-O-O-L... Like others have said, the bulkiness of this craft is an awesome departure from the slender and winged troop carriers we're so accustomed to seeing. Really well done Geordan. I give you major props for the creativity (...) (22 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

dead
(score: 0.380)

More:  Next Page >>