 Castle / Ninja / 292
Re: Ninja is Dead
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.ninja
Date:
Sun, 6 Apr 2003 12:01:30 GMT

In lugnet.castle.ninja, Keith Goldman writes:
Jesus Christmas, as a theme goes, Ninja is about as popular as 'Outback' or
'Extreme Team'.

I agree. I think that the Ninja "subtheme", since it is part of .castle, was
and still very popular.

Hell, I think 'Underground' gets more posts.

Which is wierd since Ninja's are more cooler (at least IMO) than the Rock
Raiders.

Also, Ninja is NOT dead.  Later on this year, hopefully by summer, there will
be the second round of Adventure Orient sets, and the Dragon Palace??? looks
like the Ninja Palaces of old, and the figures that come with the new sets,
have beautiful weapons and new mini-fig accessories.

Cheers,

Ben