 Castle / Ninja / 291
290  |  292
Subject:
Ninja is Dead
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.ninja
Date:
Sun, 6 Apr 2003 06:47:42 GMT

Jesus Christmas, as a theme goes, Ninja is about as popular as 'Outback' or
'Extreme Team'.  Hell, I think 'Underground' gets more posts.  Don't mind
me, too much sake tonight.  And while I'm at it, if I have to see one more
posting about the 'quilt shop' (which seems to be cross-posted from
Space-to-Western", I'm going to commit seppuku.

-I'll start ducking rocks now, as the defenders of the quilt shop will no
doubt rise up to stone me.

Cheers,
-Keith