 Castle / Ninja / 293
292  |  294
Subject:
Patrick Costelloe's Japanese Castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.ninja
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2003 20:17:28 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Beautiful!

my only complaint: BIGGER PICTURES!!!!

Japanese Castle

-vive le crackhead

Message has 2 Replies:
  Re: Patrick Costelloe's Japanese Castle

(...) Its a very nice castle, and I agree the pictures don't do it justice. Talk about a nice Moc Of the Moment (MOM). I was just thinking of posting it to here. Way to beat to the punch. Ben (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.castle.ninja, FTX)
  Re: Patrick Costelloe's Japanese Castle

(...) Patrick - great work on the castle being a Japanese castle fan myself. It is a very nice Japanese castle. The roof although not stricly in the style of Japanese castles has good integration with the structure. The front stairwell seems to draw (...) (21 years ago, 31-May-03, to lugnet.castle.ninja, FTX)