 Castle / Ninja / 295
Re: Patrick Costelloe's Japanese Castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.ninja
Date:
Sat, 31 May 2003 12:24:39 GMT

In lugnet.castle.ninja, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   Beautiful!

my only complaint: BIGGER PICTURES!!!!

Japanese Castle

-vive le crackhead
Patrick - great work on the castle being a Japanese castle fan myself.

It is a very nice Japanese castle. The roof although not stricly in the style of Japanese castles has good integration with the structure. The front stairwell seems to draw inspiration from #7419 Dragon Fortress.

And I believe Ninja is NOT dead either. And since receiving my Dragon Fortress yesterday, I am now making plans for another ninja castle - very likely Hikone Castle. BTW, Dragon Fortress is a great set with interesting pieces the best of which IMHO is the mega “baseplate” with the stone decorations.

KK Quah http://web.tampabay.rr.com/kkqwebpage