  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 2881 – 2900 of about 6600.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  12v track cleaning solution!

Hi Folks, Posts are regularly made about how to keep 12V conductor rails clean, as the motor bogie does not like much dirt. My solution is to use a 'Relco' unit, as sold for use on model railways. It requires a 16v AC supply. The Lego controller's (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.trains)

dead
(score: 0.400)

  What to Do?

Question: Is CastleWorld dead? (URL) responce to my post that outlined how we could go about reviving CW there were some interesting ideas, and interesting reflections - but nothing happened. Nothing got done. I'd like to know if anything is (...) (21 years ago, 29-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

dead
(score: 0.399)

  Re: My Metroliner arrived

(...) Nice.... Congrats to you and Derek.... its a shame that Lego tainted the best 9V train set (IMO) by shipping it haphazardly..... 10000 Guarded Inn (wrong horse), 10001 Metroliner (Wrong windows, and wrong hairpiece), 10002 Club Car (messed up (...) (23 years ago, 13-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

legends
(score: 0.399)

  Updated Storyline/Registry

Sup everyone, Just thought I'd go ahead and update everyone on the storyline changes I'm making. 1. The UF disbanded, in its place is a small rebel group known as the Rebel Legion. This doesn't affect travel because at the moment there's nobody in (...) (21 years ago, 30-Aug-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

dead
(score: 0.399)

  Re: rtlToronto14 AC issue and entrants

(...) Bring it on, dapper dude! Or as my idol and walking dead slayer, Ash, would say... Come get some! Groovy! Dave K -It's a trick! Get an axe! (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

dead
(score: 0.399)

  Re: keep them posts coming!!!!

(...) Never mind, sometimes those guys float so high up there that they get a bit lightheaded, start to produce blabbertalk and pull silly pranks to eachtother. They also embraced certain aspects of contemporary music and videoclip culture, such as (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

dead
(score: 0.399)

  The *GALACTIC-ENQUIRER* Reports!

IS THE GRAND ADMIRAL DEAD? Earlier today, a patrol unit on the planet of Krispy-9 uncovered the shocking remains of the Grand Admiral and his Spiffcraft. (URL) A Space Police official, speaking on condition of anonymity, says he believes this was a (...) (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

dead
(score: 0.399)

  Re: rtlToronto15 January issues

(...) I think you've got a good idea here. If we build it right, we wouldn't have to rebuild it to have a different maze for subsequent rounds, we could just mark different paths through the maze. I don't like the idea of having more then one (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

dead
(score: 0.399)

  Re: The *GALACTIC-ENQUIRER* Reports!

"Grand Admiral" <NoMoreSpam*grandadm...bnork.com> wrote in message news:HK1M21.467@lugnet.com... (...) I don't buy it... I think he's dead and you are part of an elaborate plot to replace key members of lugnet with pod people. Killed while on donut (...) (21 years ago, 23-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

dead
(score: 0.398)

  Re: New Train Station For Future MichLUG/TLC Events

(...) [snip] Really impressing Scott! Have you considered to sign in for the creativity contest with this building? (URL) godt! Ben (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.build)

beneke
(score: 0.398)

  Re: Windmill by Mike Gallagher

Very cool moc. I've driven by those windmill fields near Mojave many times, and this model looks dead-on accurate. Love the blade design. Great work. -Keith (21 years ago, 23-Aug-03, to lugnet.town)

dead
(score: 0.398)

  Re: Converting POV Bitmaps to PNG?

"Kevin L. Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HK0zIn.12oB@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) PNG (...) decided to (...) That is a good thing to know before I head down a dead end! Thanks for the heads up. In the meantime I (...) (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

dead
(score: 0.398)

  Re: RIS 3.0

(...) Well, that has been said many times about Technic and this year we ended up getting sets like the backhoe, mars rover and rescue truck. The backhoe has an unprecedented number of pneumatic components, and these components have been redesigned (...) (21 years ago, 23-Aug-03, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 0.398)

  Re: Brickish Railways newcomer

(...) It is now nearly 1 year old: it has been published first in late 2000 and displayed then first time to the public at our christmas-train meeting in the airport of Braunschweig: (URL) this picture the train is set to the track (Homa is the man (...) (23 years ago, 4-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.398)

  Re: More Illustrated Laws at The Brick Testament

(...) You're just lucky I finished photographing these stories before I saw the Station 62 write-up. I'm sure I could have found a way to work a minifig Keith Goldman into the background of some scene. With a bear! (...) Yeah, with all the dead (...) (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

dead
(score: 0.398)

  Re: New MOC: Moonbase Armory

(...) I'm impressed. This is an amazing module. Never has a grey box looked so good. :-) I think what draws me to this'n more than anything is the amount of thought and planning (and replanning) that it obviously took. And it's dead on perfect. (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

dead
(score: 0.398)

  Monorail track: long curve... out there somewhere?

I've found a few references to this part, including these posts: (2 URLs) the links are now dead. Does anyone know where I can get this part, or even a mockup? -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad)

dead
(score: 0.398)

  Re: RTL 14

(...) Cool! Have fun, and at least go *look* at the Jump2. ;) (It's not very scary! Calum finds it boring. I think you'll like it.) Mmm. Flashback to first official ride, May 4, 2003: :: Ride rotation starts. C and I siting across from each other. (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

dead
(score: 0.398)

  Re: Newsbits: CA Recall and IMF-Argentina Negotiations

(...) Sure is. I mean no disrespect by not replying to all of your original message, and will do so still if you feel it's worthwhile--but I get the feeling the horse we're beating may be a little beyond dead! (...) I was thinking last night about (...) (21 years ago, 20-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

dead
(score: 0.398)

  Re: Brickish Railways newcomer

(...) For e.g. the German 8-wide HoMa has done it: (URL) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.398)

More:  Next Page >>