 Gaming / Starship / 298
297  |  299
Subject:
Updated Storyline/Registry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Sat, 30 Aug 2003 16:42:53 GMT

Sup everyone,

Just thought I'd go ahead and update everyone on the storyline changes I'm
making.

1.  The UF disbanded, in its place is a small rebel group known as the Rebel
Legion.  This doesn't affect travel because at the moment there's nobody in
Basher, but it will soon help me to make an active sector again.

2.  The Freedom Falcon and War Hawk are now property of the Rebel Legion,
however the Storming Cobra, UFS Hammerhead, and the UFS Valach (I'm not sure if
that ship is actually dead so I'll include it) will have their organization
switch from 'United Forces' to 'Unknown', Because frankly they won't know until
they return back to Basher.

3.  On the Sector Registry, the list of organizations should now say 'Rebel
Legion' instead of 'United Forces'.  (If anyone else is supposed to have their
group based in Basher let me know so I'm not in the blue, thanks)

All this should help me get back to making MOCs, which will hopefully look
better than my last ones did.

Hasta la Vista, Sean