 Gaming / Starship / 297
Re: New Ship Registry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Sat, 30 Aug 2003 02:11:15 GMT

Oops! This is the correct place...

And while you’re at it, this ship will be directed towards the new Helix sector. Yay!!

-JHK

   Hendo, could you unregister the X-5?

Ship name: The Firebird

Ship Organisation: Outer Rim Industries

Home sector: Outer Rim

Class: Mass-produced Junkship

Role: Junkship Corvette

Crew Species: Human, along with bots

Normal crew size: 3, with bots

Captain: Captain Pete

Webpage: http://creations.jhkruer.com/?m=firebird

Player: JHK

Email: you know.

While appearing to be an innocent ship, the Firebird actually features 3 retractable laser systems as well as other unusual-placed lasers. This makes the Firebird an effective blockade runner, as well as patrol boat and privateer.

One thing to note about this orignal Firebird are the Zemi and OR droids kept by it’s erratic creator Pete.

Thanks. :)

-JHK