 Gaming / Starship / 296
Re: Weekend Reports 8/29/03 (a tad early)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Sat, 30 Aug 2003 02:08:19 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Richard Parsons wrote:
New Pacific is amazingly busy, with eight active vessels.  I have not been equal
to the challenge of keeping all the action emails up to date over the last
little while, but I am pleased to say that my head is above water again.  Action
emails went out to two new players last night and the rest should follow over
the next 36 hours.  By way of overview, I have some folks come to meet Port
Block Yards, some folks come to explore the dust clouds (which I'm sorry to say,
really are more or less just dust clods), and there is one ship in the sector
lost in time having tried to activate some new fangled and unknown jumpdrive
within the sector.

Hmmm.  so now I'm not the jump-drive monopaly man?

:)

Pity about the dust clouds...

-jHk