 Gaming / Starship / 295
Re: Weekend Reports 8/29/03 (a tad early)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 2003 23:37:44 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, John P. Henderson wrote:
I wonder what is happening elsewhere in our growing galaxy...

   Well, "X" has its first visitor from Corewards.
   Who knows what the Sector holds for the intrepid
   Captain and crew of that brave ship?  Will they
   discover the fate of the missing ships, or join
   the ranks of the vanished themselves?

   I may get a general information site up for the
   Sector, but information dissemination is actually
   handled based on what one can see sensorwise--and
   what information can be shared or bought.  As such
   it relies upon a fair amount of emailing documents,
   in the guise of in-game communications.

   best

   LFB