 Gaming / Starship / 292
Re: Weekend Reports [etc...]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 2003 03:13:28 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, John P. Henderson wrote:
   Galactic Greetings!

I wonder what is happening elsewhere in our growing galaxy...

-GM Hendo

Well, not much, but it’s speeding up. As soon as somebody arrives, Helix will start a new adventure. Helix is now active and accepting entries, so anyone who was adventuring in Helix before can now return to a new, improved site. The one section of the website that is not updated is the “Stats” section. I will modify it to display the mission logs of my own ships. It will help increase the visibility of the game to those who may want to join.

Perhaps Hendo might want to set up a link resource straight to mission-log pages. This would be a great help to newcomers. Of course, my page isn’t ready yet, but I’ll let you know when it is.

Andrew

http://www.ozbricks.com/alliancefleet/helix/home.html