 Gaming / Starship / 302
301  |  303
Subject:
Ship Registry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2003 07:58:26 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, John Henry Kruer wrote:
Hendo, could you unregister the X-5?

Ship name:  The Firebird

Ship Organisation:  Outer Rim Industries

Home sector:  Outer Rim

Class:  Mass-produced Junkship

Role:  Junkship Corvette

Crew Species:  Human, along with bots

Normal crew size:  3, with bots

Captain:  Captain Pete

Webpage: <http://creations.jhkruer.com/?m=firebird>

Player:  JHK

Email:  you know.

other Outer Rim junk ships, it was eventually transformed into a ship line
due to notable events.

While appearing to be an innocent ship, the Firebird actually features 3
retractable laser systems as well as other unusual-placed lasers. This makes
the Firebird an effective blockade runner, as well as patrol boat and
privateer.

Have unregistered the X5.  Would love to register this Firebird if only I knew
what its system stats were.  I have looked high and low and over the website and
don't seem to be able to find them.  Maybe its me (sorry).

I can't stress enough my enthusiasm for people filling out the form
(http://news.lugnet.com/gaming/starship/?n=246).  Incomplete registrations or
registrations that read 'please register my ship, systems are X X X X, the rest
is on the webpage' take up more than 3/4 of the time I spend on this, and I am
very keen to keep things as efficient as possible.  New players do so like to
see their ships up smartly.

I think at the moment all complete requests have been met.  If there were
updates you were waiting on, it might pay to check:

http://www.ozbricks.com/portblock/starship/registry.htm

I see on the old board David is talking about registering a vessel (the Jade
Scourge) about which I do not think I know anything.  Maybe I have misplaced an
email (sorry).  And there's the incomplete Firebird thingie.  There was a
request earlier to get the Katheryn to New Pacific, but I have assumed that
these were navigational instructions and that the ship ought to remain
homeported in Basher as was originally requested.

Now if there's anything else that needs to be updated, its probably best if you
repost here, and I'll pick it up.

Richard
Still baldly going...