 Space / 27339
Re: New MOC: Moonbase Armory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 20:34:27 GMT

In lugnet.space, Fred Trayers wrote:
   Hi Folks-

Submitted: My first go at a moonbase module. It is small arms armory to support infantry in a forward deployed base.

Comments, critiques and smart remarks are welcomed

Live it up, -sb

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/1596?r=2145425124

I’m impressed. This is an amazing module. Never has a grey box looked so good. :-)

I think what draws me to this’n more than anything is the amount of thought and planning (and replanning) that it obviously took. And it’s dead on perfect. Beautiful exterior with the skylight and that wicked comms dish. I also like the simple look of the airlock and stairs used with that latticed plate - very nice. The interior is where it really shines. Great layout and cool use of elements not normally seen in space building (prison doors, etc). And who actually plans for fires and explosions?! That was great thinking.

Well done. She screams military.