 Space / 27340
Re: .Space MOC/idea repository concept for discussion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 21:41:06 GMT

In lugnet.space, Matt Krotzer wrote:
   Couldn’t we just set up a community accout for .space on Brickshelf? We could have a public password for it, couldn’t we? Not to volunteer others for it, but maybe JP would be willing to use his email addy to register it, and from there, just leave it to the .space community?

Captain Krotzer, The Unknown Division

In a perfect world, that would work fine. Unfortunately, every time I’ve worked with a “shared account” (and this is with people aged 30+ and 40+ using it) someone thought it would be “cute” to reset the password, or delete someone else’s stuff, etc. So nobody uses the shared account. And since there’s only one password, there’s not much (easy) way to track who did it.

James