 Space / 27338
Re: .Space MOC/idea repository concept for discussion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 20:25:10 GMT

In lugnet.space, James Wilson wrote:

Thanks for the input, Tim. You’ve got me thinking about this more. I was thinking that the impetus would be on the builder to set up a place to store pics, then categorize their MOC, build links, and submit. So the pics would have to be somewhere stable, rather than, say, on their “member” page at their ISP. I guess they could even be on Geocities or Tripod - do those accounts ever “go away”? Maybe we should set up a space (pun intended) to store pics for people who, for whatever reason, don’t want to set up a Brickshelf-type account.

Keep those ideas coming! James

Couldn’t we just set up a community accout for .space on Brickshelf? We could have a public password for it, couldn’t we? Not to volunteer others for it, but maybe JP would be willing to use his email addy to register it, and from there, just leave it to the .space community?

Captain Krotzer, The Unknown Division