 Space / 27332
Re: New MOC: Moonbase Armory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 14:00:14 GMT

In lugnet.space, Fred Trayers wrote:
Hi Folks-

Submitted: My first go at a moonbase module.  It is small arms armory to support
infantry in a forward deployed base.

Comments, critiques and smart remarks are welcomed

Live it up,
-sb

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/1596?r=2145425124

I'm really blown away by three rather minor details (proving once again that I'm
no better than a parakeet):

- The use of train doors inside the module - those cargo doors really look like
they belong in a heavy-duty environment, like your bulkhead door.

- The skeleton minifig propped up as a shooting dummy outside.

- The minifig-babe posters evident in this picture:
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/StickboyE2/Armory/planview3.jpg>
... how did you make those?  I gotta get some of BDub.

-nk