  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 2401 – 2420 of about 6600.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: homebrew Temp sensor

Jasper Janssen wrote in message <36a914e5.172025205@...et.com>... (...) Right, you could use an electrolytic if you wanted to make sure you always plugged your sensor the right way. Many people who are in this group do not know the subtleties of (...) (26 years ago, 23-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 1.236)

  Re: Behind the curtains - LEGO Factory AFOL Project Team

I emphathize with your sentiments on the color change, Terry. I'm very happy to see that TLG is truly making an effort to involve us AFOL's much more deeply in the real nuts and bolts of the company, but I'm always going to feel like it should've (...) (20 years ago, 17-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego)

legends
(score: 1.236)

  Re: TRU Closings

Updates on Markham TRU Liquidation Sale: Yesterday I went there at 7:30pm and once I got in there, I ran to the Lego asile and... there were only half a shelf left. So I quickly grabbed 12 boxes of Frontier Patrol(6706). They were once priced at (...) (26 years ago, 23-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor)

dead
(score: 1.236)

  Important information

(...) This product is meant for educational purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Void where prohibited. Some assembly required. List each check separately by bank number. Batteries not included. (...) (26 years ago, 29-Jan-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

dead
(score: 1.236)

  Re: TLG press release - not a crisis?

(...) <quote> Help with their future careers and help, if they so wish, to establish themselves a business. </quote> That might prove interesting. Could we see TLG's competition picking up strength after some folks are asked to leave, that is if the (...) (26 years ago, 24-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

dead
(score: 1.236)

  Re: More religion (sort of) (was Re: More Clinton )

Jasper Janssen writes: [[Sniped some stuff]] (...) [[snipped the rest]] Why don't we put all the fish in the Schrödinger-box[1] and wait till tomorow to see which fish has survived? Mark [1] This is the box in which you put a cat and some poison and (...) (26 years ago, 25-Jan-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 1.236)

  Re: HB failure

the buzzing indicates that the LCD isn't connected right (or is dead, as you are guessing). first, please be sure that all 14 pins of the LCD are inserted properly into the LCD connector. then (if still probs), try downloading Kent Farnsworth's (...) (26 years ago, 1-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

dead
(score: 1.236)

  Re: TLG press release - not a crisis?

(...) I've got a little bit of authority to speak to this. My employer, Amway Corporation, has (from the organizational side of things) some similarities to TLG[1]. They are family-owned, multi-national companies. They have both been in a slump (...) (26 years ago, 25-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

dead
(score: 1.236)

  Disappearing name in MS Outlook Express

There are least two people (probably a LOT more) who are having horrible problems getting MS Outlook Express to send the right 'From' line from the data they've given...they're stumped as to how to make it work, and I don't have MS Outlook, so I'm (...) (26 years ago, 26-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

dead
(score: 1.235)

  Re: New Space?

(...) I would expect to see a new space line in 2008 when the SW license is up. Probably will be similar to the Knight's Kingdom or Alpha Team lines-- a team of good guys with space ships, and a bad guy w/ minions and ships. Seems to be Lego's trend (...) (20 years ago, 22-Nov-04, to lugnet.space)

legends
(score: 1.235)

  Re: posting failure?

(...) You e-mailed the .DAT file to lugnet.cad.dat@lugnet.com then? Veddy veddy odd...it hasn't shown up in the ng, and it doesn't appear in the dead- articles file (the rejects file) on the server. It's as if it never made it to the server. Do you (...) (26 years ago, 4-Feb-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

dead
(score: 1.235)

  Re: SciBrick: Joe Meno=The Man

(...) Thanks! What more can I say? (...) I need to thank all the planes and builders that 'flew in,' as my expectations were exceeded in many ways with the assortment of MOCs (like your dirigible and hangar) and quality of building. So (taking a (...) (21 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.org.scibrick)

beneke
(score: 1.235)

  Re: posting failure?

(...) Did you post from the web interface or send it in by e-mail? I guess only the web interface sends you a copy of your e-mail, and the news-by-mail gateway only writes you back when there was a problem. Lemme check the server logs... Hmm, the (...) (26 years ago, 2-Feb-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

dead
(score: 1.235)

  Disaster :-(

Hi all, Help, I suspect that my handy board is dead..:-( I had it running at work and my boss pulled a battery out of the pack while a program was running. I now have the black squares across the top row indicating that there is no pcode or program (...) (26 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

dead
(score: 1.234)

  Re: 2 8299 CD-ROM's Available!

On Sat, 6 Feb 1999 20:24:31 GMT, John Neal uttered the following profundities... (...) LOL, I think. Reminds me of one of Beaker's sigs,"He who dies with the most toys is never the less still dead." As I am prone to building pyramids when frustrated (...) (26 years ago, 7-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

dead
(score: 1.234)

  Re: Kodiak Mecha

(...) killing (...) sigh...I seem to have become completely brain dead over the last few weeks. I'll get it taken care of. Thanks Todd. Hope everyone likes this anyway. 8) Ben (26 years ago, 13-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)

dead
(score: 1.234)

  Re: Beginner's questions...

(...) You'll need slotted disks mounted on the axles positioned between the emitter and the detector. I recommend using ones from a dead computer mouse. (...) You ought to check for wiring problems and excessive friction in the gears and axles. That (...) (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

dead
(score: 1.234)

  Re: What's Your Favorite German Word?!

(...) Hi Todd, very interesting thread. It took me a while, but I think under the aspects of sound and meaning I might give my choice to: "Arschkrampe!" But please do not ask me how to translate this into current English... Could be against the (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jun-04, to lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.events.1000steine-land, lugnet.loc.de)

beneke
(score: 1.234)

  Re: Frog

Mike Stanley wrote in message ... (...) <grin> I think society would frown on that, and in fact I don't particularly want to do it because the society I live in frowns on self mutilation. I guess my point was that I don't want to kill and eat (...) (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 1.234)

  Re: O'Reilly Mindstorms book [was RE: Memory]

I think this is an excellent idea ......no objections here to discussing on this list .... What about putting some of the software on a CD stuck inside the back cover of the book ? Not sure on all the licencing / legal / copyright issues but I feel (...) (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 1.234)

More:  Next Page >>