  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 2061 – 2080 of about 6600.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Some Virtual Train building

(...) While I would certainly love to have a full selection of pieces, I realize this is basically impossible. This is why I am sort of disappointed with the rate at which new colors are appearing. With 20 colors or so, we could hope to see a decent (...) (22 years ago, 22-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.441)

  Re: Geography (was: We'll take in your poor....)

(...) Last I remember of Halley, Hadley and Coriolis that's not how it works, but it's been quite some time since I last looked at that kind of thing. The basic physics as I remember the model is that the heated air around the equator rises (the (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 0.441)

  Re: Question for the Conservatives out there

(...) Lincoln was in a very different situation than what we have now. There was a war being waged on US soil, but there probably wasn't much concern about terrorist attacks specifically aimed at disrupting the elections. The people being (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

dead
(score: 0.441)

  Re: standard FAN-NO-MORE complaint form v0.9.3

On 20:21 07/12/2004, Kevin Blocksidge wrote (...) Hey! I'm good with the sarcastic crap! I definitely do not think LEGO is above criticism... Its mostly that its like a repeating thread. wub doesn't let too much upset him... tho "next"ing thru an (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.general)

dead
(score: 0.441)

  Re: A fan no more

"Scott Lyttle" <datafx7@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:I0K0uG.8Cr@lugnet.com... (...) understands (...) market--in (...) there is (...) the (...) Scott, you're missing my point. I can understand that you feel it's a dead issue from the (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jul-04, to lugnet.general)

dead
(score: 0.441)

  Re: Legends Newsgroup

(...) When you get the results, you have 3 options for sorting: Prefer Newer, Prefer Older and Best Match. (...) Because Castle is a theme. And that is how Todd and Suz wanted to organize things. "Legends" is a group of sets, from a variety of (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jun-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

legends
(score: 0.441)

  Re: VicLUG Dead or Alive?

Thanks for replying! :) As you can see by the delay in my response this is a bad time for all concerned with holidays and summer chaos. I spoke to a guy from the train show and he suggested setting up a static info/recruitment booth was probably a (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.ca.viclug, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic)

dead
(score: 0.441)

  Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?

(...) Ouch! Thats quite a negative attitude there. I do not know they would, nor would I think they would. There are some people such as yourself that think everytime they type it comes out as a marketing ploy that is poorly as disguised as an (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

legends
(score: 0.441)

  Obscure question about Milton, Ontario

:-/ I'm reluctant to post this, because I know I've posted a fair chunk of already off-topic stuff in the past. But this one is really driving me nuts, and I know there are several of us on here who are a) outdoorsie types, b) not from Toronto, c) (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

dead
(score: 0.441)

  Re: Legends Newsgroup

(...) I do not agree that there is a need. Legends are sets that fit very well under their original themes. As far as asking for specific ones, there is .dear-lego and .lego.direct. $0.02 Jude XFUT .admin.suggestions (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

legends
(score: 0.441)

  Legends Newsgroup

Isn't it time we had a LEGO Legends newsgroup? There could be speculation about which set we think will be next, and which set we think should be next(and personal pleas to TLC about that favorite set of ours we all have). Or is there already one (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.general)

legends
(score: 0.441)

  2002 Metroliner Fun

Well, to start off ... I finally broke down and bought a deluxe metroliner kit... Now I only need to buy a Breezeway Cafe and I'm Legends Complete. (as I also got a PizzaToGo on my last order). I took out my metroliner box...and had to put together (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

legends
(score: 0.441)

  Re: Legends Newsgroup

(...) I'm firmly against the idea of having a separate .legends newsgroup. Discussion is already fruitful in the ng's where it occurs, and I haven't seen any indication that anyone has short-circuited discussion because it's off-topic for where it (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jun-02, to lugnet.general)

legends
(score: 0.441)

  Re: Test

(...) Heh. That's why I left it blank, to encourage reader participation! (...) Me too, strangely. I loved him in Being John Malkovitch and High Fidelity. Haven't seen him in much else recently. I've never liked Better Off Dead, though (and I read (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

dead
(score: 0.441)

  Re: Legends Newsgroup

On the one hand, if the policy is a newsgroup for each theme, then maybe there should be one for Legends (and this is presumably why there is a Galidor group). On the other hand, I'd agree with Jude. Legends aren't really a distinct theme, but just (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

legends
(score: 0.441)

  Re: A fan no more

Can I have a HUGE round of applause for Dave here? This sounds like someone who loves LEGO, but at the same time, also understands that LEGO is trying to do what it can to get sales from a larger market--in light of many companies who have grown (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jul-04, to lugnet.general)

dead
(score: 0.441)

  Re: We'll take in your poor, your homeless, your oppressed...

(...) A dodge, but I'll go with the flow: then you believe that international law supports that any nation recognized by the U.N. is free to slaughter its inhabitants at will and no intervention is just? (...) I'll lay it out to you the same way I (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 0.441)

  Test

Complete this sentence: Will Ferrell is as funny as ___...___. A. heck B. two hecks C. a eulogy for a loved one D. a pepper-spray enema E. licking a light socket F. a thermos full of pus G. Pauly Shore H. Police Academy VII I. Ann Coulter J. George (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

dead
(score: 0.441)

  Re: Legends Newsgroup

If we're taking a poll, please add my one vote in favor of the Legends group. Todd (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.general)

legends
(score: 0.440)

  Re: Legends Newsgroup

(...) OK and where should we discuss which sets we want to rerelease ??? Lugnet.legends will be the best group ! $0.01 Rene (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

legends
(score: 0.440)

More:  Next Page >>