 Organizations / Canada / VicLUG / 17
Re: VicLUG Dead or Alive?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.viclug, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 2004 20:16:23 GMT

Thanks for replying! :)  As you can see by the delay in my response this is a
bad time for all concerned with holidays and summer chaos.

I spoke to a guy from the train show and he suggested setting up a static
info/recruitment booth was probably a more realistic goal for this year given
the short timeline. I think that might be possible and will try to set up a
meeting in the second week of August to see if I can drum up any interest.

I will be sending an email note to a couple of people I know and if you could
send it to the list of old members (or trust me with the email addresses) then
we can start from there.

Is there any time/place good for you (ie: Saturday mornings, John's Other Place
in View Royal)?