 Organizations / Canada / VicLUG / 15
14  |  16
Subject:
VicLUG Dead or Alive?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.viclug, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic
Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 2004 22:06:14 GMT

OK, so I would like to meet up with other AFOL's in Victoria and maybe even set
up a display at the Model Railroad Show in September.

But before I do I need to know which of the following is true:

a) VicLUG is dead and if I want to play with the corpse I am welcome to do so.

b) VicLUG is dead and was only ever the guys getting together so please make up
someting new, it belongs to the past.

c) VicLUG is just resting, having a little kip on its back as they say but we
would love to have a lunch meeting some Saturday at Denny's to explore reviving
the group.

Now being the pompous overbearing twit I am, I will wait until the end of June
and then on Canada Day, no other answer having been recieved, I will assume
answer "b" above and move on from there.

Luckily this will not happen right? I have not been to Denny's for a while and
since it's my birthday next week I was fondly remembering when they used to give
you a free lunch on your birthday. :)

Ted

p.s. It does not HAVE to be Denny's, nor even a Saturday but it seemed like a
good place to start.