 Administrative / Suggestions / 331
Re: Legends Newsgroup
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 17:11:44 GMT

On the one hand, if the policy is a newsgroup for each theme, then maybe
there should be one for Legends (and this is presumably why there is a
Galidor group).  On the other hand, I'd agree with Jude.  Legends aren't
really a distinct theme, but just a marketing category for the release of
sets from other themes.  There was a lot of discussion recently when that
poll went up on Lego.com, but that sort of flowed across the various themes
represented by our choices for voting, and that didn't seem so bad.
Besides, even if there was a .legends group, there still would have been
people lobbying in .castle, .town, .pirates, and .space for their respective
choices anyway.

Bruce