 Administrative / Suggestions / 336
Re: Legends Newsgroup
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 15:21:07 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Ian Constable writes:
In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
I agree. I hope people post about Legends in whatever group fits the
context. Like, if you have some Legend 'issue' to discuss with LEGO Direct,
or something to say about the line itself, post there. If you have fantasies
to relate or anger to vent (or whatever), use Dear-LEGO. If you want to
discuss a particular model or theme, use its group. And if you're just
generally chatting, I think it's fine to use General. When in doubt, use
General.
However, I feel the need for a centeralized location for Legends-related
opinions and news.  I don't want to have to check lugnet.castle,
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, and a slew of other newsgroups in the pitiful
hope that I will find between all the normal discussion someone's opinion on a
Legends set.  A .legends group would be the perfect place to check on Legends
and only Legends. The issue here I think isn't so much where to post as where
to check for other's postings.
Ian

What about using a search for the word 'legend'?

Jude

Keeping it in .admin.suggestions since, IMHO, this type of discussion is
most appropriate here