  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 2041 – 2060 of about 6600.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 7-wide mania continued......

(...) Hi James, that is right: the shovels have an overhanging of a quarter of the height of an plate which is in metric system 1/4 x 3.2 mm = 0.8 mm per each waggon side. This is a very useful side effect, because by doing so I can put plates (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.298)

  Re: MOC Streamliner Observation Car

(...) Hi Steve, yes I actually do like it and in comparison to the time maybe 4...5 year ago I do not care about spraying sawing or modifying parts in any other way. I am really relaxed about what people do with their stuff as long as they like it. (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.298)

  Re: Rumored Castle sets now a nightmare.

(...) We know just a few sets that will come out in 2004. And we do not even know for sure if these new Bionicle sets ARE castle themed. IMHO they are not the new sets are being referred to by Lego as a "city" See here: (URL) you ready to enter the (...) (21 years ago, 18-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)

legends
(score: 1.298)

  Re: Fwd from a builder: Colors don't match, among other things!

(...) I am no expert on this aspect, but I don't think the logic is that sound here. I recall an article in a train magazine noting the 'graying' of the hobby. They worried that the average age of subscriber was like 56yrs old. I don't think (...) (21 years ago, 18-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

legends
(score: 1.298)

  MOC: European old timer trucks from the fifties

Hi all, after a visit (URL) of this cool site with hundreds of European oldtimer trucks> and building machinery, I got inspired to do my own Lego® truck in a similar style. (URL) Such kind of trucks have been used for any transport purposes over (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

beneke
(score: 1.298)

  Re: Petition against permanent color changes

To TLG: Please don't permanently change the light and dark grey colors. I *like* the muddiness. Who responded to this anyway in the market research? Parents of children? Kids themselves? They don't buy bulk amounts of the two colors of (...) (21 years ago, 19-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)

legends
(score: 1.298)

  Re: My Chosen Hobby

(...) You are absolutely correct on this point, and I couldn't agree more. I've been somewhat taken aback by the tone taken by many here the last few days, particularly with regard to the color change and the BioniCastle issue. Abusing Jake is not (...) (21 years ago, 19-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)

legends
(score: 1.298)

  Re: If It Ain't Broke...

"Chris Phillips" <drvegetable@attbi.com> wrote in message news:Hoo1Fs.1E9C@lugnet.com... (...) color (...) how a (...) always (...) yellow (...) new (...) Grey (...) change (...) so why (...) this (...) existing (...) of (...) entirely (...) (...) (21 years ago, 21-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)

legends
(score: 1.297)

  The legendary set 383 reloaded....

Hi all! after my first pair of oldtimer trucks got highlighted, here is the next MOC of that theme: this time I rebuilt the legendary set 383 from 1973. But I did some modest modification to the up-to-date piece assortment of course... Again I tried (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

beneke
(score: 1.297)

  New set at Big W

Hi all, Today I stumbled accross 6764 Western set - Sherrifs Lockdown at Big W for a very reasonable price......... $19.86. Should mention that this was in Sydney, it may just be worth while going for a drive to your Local store. Its been a while (...) (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

legends
(score: 1.297)

  Re: Activity - Aktivitäten im Quadranten GÖ festgestellt....

(...) Hi Bernd! Entschuldige bitte mein Abtauchen aus dem Lugnet-Chat - aber ich habe getan was ich konnte, um diese Newsgroup wenigstens ein klitzekleines bißchen zu reanimieren. Scheint sich aber einfach um eine Totgeburt zu handeln.... Aber wenn (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.de, FTX)

beneke
(score: 1.297)

  Re: Activity - Aktivitäten im Quadranten GÖ festgestellt....

In lugnet.loc.de, Johannes Koehler wrote: Hallo Bernd, Jojo, Lurker und Mathias! in streng alphabethischer Reihenfolge (...) Nochmals "Hallo!" und schön Dich mal wieder hier zu lesen, Jojo. / Bagger 6678 etc / (...) Das hatte ich auch so angenommen. (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.de, FTX)

beneke
(score: 1.296)

  Squeaky Wheels

(...) I'm not a frequent poster to Lugnet, but I read it almost every day. From my perspective, Lego has been doing better stuff than ever, especially in 2003: 1. *Creator, Designer and Inventor sets 2. *Fascinating tubs at great prices 3. *Return (...) (21 years ago, 28-Nov-03, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

legends
(score: 1.296)

  Re: Redesigned Intermodal Car

(...) And a not too bad one, Stefan..... I have tried that last year on my (URL) renewed turntable> (and yes, there are some further modifications done to the track next to the turntable - in 12V it worked fine without these, because one could (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

beneke
(score: 1.296)

  Re: 3 new virtual train MOCs: Turboliner, le Shuttle, Psi-concept

(...) That one is great, James! I like the nose design, the built logo of Amtrak and the colour sceeme. Maybe the "cockpit" could be done with some more details by any kind of SNOT technique? (URL) (...) (URL) (...) Without too much critism, but (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

beneke
(score: 1.295)

  Re: 3 new virtual train MOCs: Turboliner, le Shuttle, Psi-concept

(...) ["cockpit" SNOT technique?] (...) And if not in SNOT, possibly some black stickers would mock it up? (...) haha, :-)) It's always the same with any Lego® car: I can put my elbow on top of most standard limosins - Lego®-figs can't even look (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.295)

  Re: Chat with Kate & Jake

(...) And you know, if it brings us Pick A Brick, Legends, the cool-as-hell Mini's, and other groovy stuff like that, then God Bless Bionicle. Adrian (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.general)

legends
(score: 1.295)

  Re: Gleich bei Harald Schmidt: Lego-Roboter, der ein Kartenhaus aufbauen

(...) Hallo LLL! Tja, da muß ich Bernd leider halbwegs Recht geben: hier hatte vermutlich keiner die Chance die Information zu nutzen.... Aber zumindest auf www.1000steine.de/forum hätte Jörg noch wenigstens 15 Leute erreicht. Ungefähr soviele sind (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.de)

beneke
(score: 1.295)

  Re: Revised Bettendorf Truck Design

(...) Hi John, what is the advantage of Ross' design against a design like this (without cutting parts)? (URL) Is the friction reduced? Or is there no special thought behind it? For most of my own designs of trucks I have ended up with a design like (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

beneke
(score: 1.295)

  Re: MOC: Indian Railways Alco WDM2 with typical coach and a Indian station.

(...) Hi Steven, that is a really beautiful gallery full of wonderful MOCs! Among the models you show the passenger car is my favorite: very impressive, even in "standard red" this would have been an eye catcher! Thanks for sharing your links. Leg (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.295)

More:  Next Page >>