 Local / Australia / 11600
11599  |  11601
Subject:
New set at Big W
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 09:49:46 GMT

Hi all,

Today I stumbled accross 6764 Western set - Sherrifs Lockdown at Big W for a
very reasonable price............. $19.86. Should mention that this was in
Sydney, it may just be worth while going for a drive to your Local store. Its
been a while since I recall seeing this set on the shelves.

It looks as though TLC are releasing their S@H products to our Dept stores very
slowly. At this rate, we might even see some more Legends. Now wouldnt that be
Great!

Cheers,

Dave