 General / 44389
Re: Chat with Kate & Jake
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 2003 19:12:51 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ray Sanders wrote:
In lugnet.general, René Hoffmeister wrote:
wonwiin: The topselling theme these days?

Jake: Bionicle. Without question

Nice to see confirmation of something that I have suspected for a while now. TLC
is heading in many directions, but Bionicle (regardless of what some people
think of it) is what is keeping the mothership afloat and steaming.

Ray

And you know, if it brings us Pick A Brick, Legends, the cool-as-hell Mini's,
and other groovy stuff like that, then God Bless Bionicle.

Adrian