  Search Results: crap
 Results 81 – 100 of about 1500.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  I should update my knowledge base sometime...

So just got off the tephelone with Bell Sympatico. Turns out that after all the access manager and PPpoE crap, that your PC does have a 'true' IP addy (at least, that's what the 3 techie guys said to me on the phone) So I signed up. Going to move (...) (18 years ago, 18-Apr-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

crap
(score: 0.372)

  OT!!!! diet coke, menthos

I am not a fan of DIET anything, Mint flavored candy is crap (URL) is a good use for the two Chris (18 years ago, 9-Apr-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

crap
(score: 0.372)

  Re: Tug of war ??

(...) Chris, Calum, David, James, Rob, rtl people, anyone else reading. I'm sorry I posted this. I apologize. I had some things I wanted to say, and I did a poor job of saying them. Maybe it was a bad day at work, or something. I don't know. At the (...) (19 years ago, 23-Mar-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

crap
(score: 0.370)

  Re: WIP - Comments and suggestions much appreciated

(...) holy crap, that's a work in ~progress~?! it's wonderful! perhaps some more shots would highlight any areas of weakness - you said about a backpack and we can't see what the back looks like at the moment; but if that were mine, I'd be happy to (...) (19 years ago, 5-Mar-06, to lugnet.build.mecha)

crap
(score: 0.369)

  rtl21 ideas

So... ...the next big topic is rtl21: What to Do. Let's recap some of the ideas from dinner: a) Blackjack concept from Janey (I mean...from Chris!) Drive around or use a shared environment and pick up encoded elements, teaching RCX to "gamble" such (...) (19 years ago, 8-Mar-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

crap
(score: 0.368)

  Re: Few more questions

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, David Koudys wrote: Some good questions... (...) So far I read: Definites? Chris Dave RobA Maybes? Me (hopefully) Wayne? (he's built a cannon) Derek? (he's built a cannon and a sensor thing) Vitali? (he's posted many (...) (19 years ago, 20-Feb-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

crap
(score: 0.367)

  Re: 2 SNOT-heavy MOCs: Open wagon and WAG-7 Class

Crap... Sorry about replying to my own post, but I forgot the credits: The loco headlamp was basically done by Tim Gould, (thanks!) and the window-as-ladder is taken off of Beat Felber's (URL) work>. Legoswami (19 years ago, 11-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.schleim, FTX)

crap
(score: 0.366)

  Re: Danish cartoons outrage some Moslem groups and nations

(...) Sure Pat "I was for Ariel's stroke because he divided the Holy Land until I was against Ariel's stroke 'cause I couldn't have my Theme Park" Robertson has his followers, and has called for assassinations, and other such crap. However, his (...) (19 years ago, 9-Feb-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

crap
(score: 0.366)

  Re: Discussion on ALL Of The Iron Mechas

-snip- (...) I've added the builder's name where appropriate. Props Bobby for making the list and bumping the appropriate rant crap. -snip- (...) 2. Almac Allister McLaren (URL) (...) and(URL) (...) 9. element42 Matthew Evans (URL) and(URL) (...) (...) (19 years ago, 7-Feb-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

crap
(score: 0.366)

  Re: Disparaging remaks and charges of being elitist

(...) Eric,hey,look... if you're going to leave, then leave. Don't keep replying to this thread or making secondary or tertiary posts about leaving. If you're going to stay, then stay. Keep posting and building and amazing people with your (...) (19 years ago, 7-Feb-06, to lugnet.build.mecha)

crap
(score: 0.366)

  Re: Disparaging remarks and charges of being elitist

(...) Please x-fut to lugnet.off-topic.debate. It is offensive enough to have comments made about mecha builders making mechs for a contest without having such sore attitudes. I hardly want to read it myself. Leigh came out and made clear why he (...) (19 years ago, 7-Feb-06, to lugnet.build.mecha)

crap
(score: 0.365)

  Re: The Spring Toy, Train and Doll show

(...) Well, there's only been two hobby shows. So...a regular could be anyone. Except Keith. Keith can be a regular only if he promises NEVER TO PUT CHRIS' LEGO TO HUMAN SKIN AGAIN. (...) I guess DaveK answered it, it's May 7th. Something is (...) (19 years ago, 31-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

crap
(score: 0.365)

  Re: new Mindstorms servos?

(...) Three words: "Don't make crap". At least that's how I would put it. (19 years ago, 20-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

crap
(score: 0.365)

  Re: Electric Central

(...) :moon: :fo: Unfortunately I don't have the 'unlimited powers of messing with you' here, unlike JLUG. Suffice to say that I think the above is all CRAP, to put it mildly, because everyone knows, Diesels rool. (URL) ....with Diesel Power. (...) (19 years ago, 25-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

crap
(score: 0.364)

  Has anyone thought of this?

(URL) was fooling around with my bricks today and I thought it up. If it can be done-- It's what I've always been looking for: Some way in which I can integrate train axles into the technic system.... and thereby motorise stuff, apart from other (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

crap
(score: 0.364)

  Re: Crazy Derek's Electronics Giveaway

(...) You know, I've noticed no one else has jumped at Crazy Derek's Electronics Giveaway. So I've devised up a logo for Crazy Derek's new establishment in the hopes of driving up business: (URL) With advertising like this, you can't help but be (...) (19 years ago, 10-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

crap
(score: 0.363)

  Crazy Derek's Electronics Giveaway

This Friday Crazy Derek is giving away all the useless electronic he can find in his apartment. Useless to him anyway. Probably useless to the rest of the world too! Items included but not limited to: -Asus A7V266-E Mother board. (might even work!) (...) (19 years ago, 8-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

crap
(score: 0.363)

  Re: boxing day sale at Zellers

Well not much Lego to be found on sale at Zeller's, all the 60% stuff was the same stuff (crap) they could not get rid off at 40% off before Christmas. Cheers Oliver Sears was a washout too. "Gail Meagher" <685721@ican.net> wrote in message (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.loc.ca)

crap
(score: 0.363)

  Re: Rückkehr der Raumnazin

(...) Holy crap! Now only WWII veterans can make jokes about Nazis? You've really got your work cut out for you now. (...) Only Australians are allowed to use it. From USAians it's deeply offensive. a (19 years ago, 23-Dec-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

crap
(score: 0.362)

  Re: Hahahaha Robot Snake

-snipped Soren's lil' cute picture- I just hate these lil' "debates" that seem to pop now and then. Fuggin' sandbox crap. Soren, you know, I know, and we all know you're goading Eric. Sure he's an easy target specifically because he doesn't see the (...) (19 years ago, 15-Dec-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.people.support, FTX)

crap
(score: 0.361)

More:  Next Page >>