 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16001
16000  |  16002
Subject:
I should update my knowledge base sometime...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2006 18:23:35 GMT

So just got off the tephelone with Bell Sympatico.  Turns out that after all the
access manager and PPpoE crap, that your PC does have a 'true' IP addy (at
least, that's what the 3 techie guys said to me on the phone)

So I signed up.  Going to move Sparky's and Sandy's Space to the Sympatico DSL.

So the next question will be--the cable package gave me two IP addy's--i used 1
for the web server and one to share with the other PC's in the house using my
trusted DLink wireless....

So now, can I get the webserver working whilst conencted to the DLink?  Calum
mentioned that it should be possible...

Anyway, will putter around with it when I get the ADSL in the house.

Dave K