 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16006
Re: I should update my knowledge base sometime...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2006 01:28:47 GMT

Ya see, that were the sales guys and you PM's get us techie types in
trouble, promise the customer anything they want.
sigh
Cheers
Oliver

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Oliver Giesen wrote:

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, David Koudys wrote: <snip>

Finally, hard set the web server to a local address like 192.168.1.300.
Run
<snip>
If you guys can make an IP address ending in .300 work, then i am gonna
quit
the business, cuz i just don't know nuttin' anymore.

Uh yeah...er...it's IPV6....bigger addresses.  More iron in them there
octets.

Jesus, that's what you get for writing a response while on a conference
call :)

Calum