 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16004
Re: I should update my knowledge base sometime...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2006 01:50:12 GMT

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, David Koudys wrote: • <snip>

Finally, hard set the web server to a local address like 192.168.1.300.
Run
<snip>
If you guys can make an IP address ending in .300 work, then i am gonna quit
the business, cuz i just don't know nuttin' anymore.
Jeers
Oliver