 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16011
Re: I should update my knowledge base sometime...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2006 02:36:15 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

It's up and running, thoug h it appears a little slower than thru cable.

I'll look into that

http://sandysparky.net

have a boo and let me know what you think!

Dave K

Keeps timing out for me Dave.

Janey "RB"

Well that blows

I logged in to my work system and it appeared to work from there, though a
little slow.

Thanks for the efforts Janey.

Dave K