  Search Results: crap
 Results 621 – 640 of about 1500.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Excellent article

(...) If you mean that you think I'm being too general, then we disagree. If you mean you think that what I meant was something more specific than what I wrote, then that is not correct. I believe that inherent in our humanity is the productive (...) (23 years ago, 12-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

crap
(score: 0.787)

  Post Show Debriefing

Hi guys, Well, it's time that we turned our minds towards the next show, whichever one that is. Let's take another look at our layout, logistics, organization, etc. and see if we can't improve on it. I've listed a few points. There are no doubt many (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

crap
(score: 0.787)

  Re: Post Show Debriefing

(...) I think it would. Specifically, the baseplates that we were using there are the ones with the majorly rounded corners, in other words, tons of room for wires to peek through. If we make sure that the wires aren't twisted, and even space them (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

crap
(score: 0.787)

  Project - Meijer's Great Lakes Area Superstore

Greetings everybody! I have had a bit of inspiration. I am going to do a Meijer's Store... but, I need some things for this task. Here is a list of things I need... Part Number 2571 (Panel 3 x 4 x 6 with Curved Top), I need six of these in (...) (23 years ago, 18-Aug-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

crap
(score: 0.787)

  Re: Be afraid...be VERY afraid...

The only operating system I have heard of NOT crashing is a Unix/Linux install if it's done right. Does the new MAC not crash? If the new MAC crashes, this thread is the usual boring Guy Kawasaki zombie crap. There are trade offs with everything -- (...) (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

crap
(score: 0.786)

  New - model of an old fortress converted to modern  [DAT]

Here's a new model I've made of an old armory with a stable/carriage house underneath that has been converted to a modern police station. The roof is crap, but then my real model at home doesn't have a roof. Once I figure out how it should be done, (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

crap
(score: 0.786)

  Re: ??? New Theme Proposal ???

(...) Well I've seen this already done before, but here goes. And if LEGO uses any of my ideas I'll be sure to sue their funny faces! ;] 1) Ancient Rome (Castle sub-theme). Toss in a "superdetail" model or two of real structures as well, but that (...) (23 years ago, 4-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)

crap
(score: 0.786)

  Re: Bummer of the Week: LEGO Made in China

"Greg Perry" <supernerd23@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GJ7GLD.GLJ@lugnet.com... (...) <big snip> (...) What a pile of jingoistic crap. You should be ashamed. regards lawrence (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.dear-lego)

crap
(score: 0.786)

  Dinosaurs/Castle/Ninja crossover ideas

I've always thought the dinosaur sets were crap, big dinosaurs and nothing more. But now, I see that you can fit bricks on their backs, which gave me an idea. You coud use the dinosaurs and castle bricks, to build a fantasy medieval world, where (...) (23 years ago, 9-Sep-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

crap
(score: 0.786)

  Re: Bummer of the Week: LEGO Made in China

Excuse my french, but zis crap outrages me! I can't believe lego would stoop so low as to doing this, so little duplo "things" suck! They are horrible, and if lego does make all of the things in China, I know I'm not going to support lego anymore. (...) (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.dear-lego)

crap
(score: 0.785)

  Re: Bummer of the Week: LEGO Made in China

Chris - many thanks to you for your comments and thoughts related to my post. Unlike other responses (such as lawrence's "crap" one) yours has led me to do some further thinking about whether an anti-MADE IN CHINA position is a tenable one with (...) (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)

crap
(score: 0.785)

  Re: New Lego Technic avi

That worked better. It is not bad at all. There is something I don't like with avi, mpeg, and all these codecs. It has nothing to do with your animation, though. The quality of the pictures is seldom even acceptable and never really satisfactory. I (...) (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad)

crap
(score: 0.785)

  Re: Bummer of the Week: LEGO Made in China

I can understand how Ka-On feels here, well both sides of the story actually. Not EVERYTHING that is made in China is crap. After all there are many items not necessarily made in China but just assembled there due to lower costs. I have brought many (...) (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)

crap
(score: 0.785)

  Re: new site on converting LDraw buildings to Sim City 3000 Unlimited Building Architecht Plus

(...) G'day Mike, Yeah, I finally started using their Site Map yesterday to find things. Originally I was worried it was for the entire EA world, but it's just for the SimCity site. It's about the best way to get around there now IMHO. Using it I (...) (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

crap
(score: 0.785)

  Re: Bummer of the Week: Happy Americans , Abused Chinese

"Jon Furman" <Rambocalrissian@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GJ9BB1.BJE@lugnet.com... (...) Well said. Thanks for taking the time to write what I thought, when I felt it more expedient to write 'crap' Case in point - my brother in law imports (...) (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.dear-lego)

crap
(score: 0.785)

  Re: Bummer of the Week: LEGO Made in China

As far as quality goes, the same things have been said in the past about manufacturing in Japan, Taiwan and Korea (and probably Singapore, Maylasia, Thailand and the Philippines). The truth is, if cheap crap is going to be made, it will be made (...) (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.dear-lego)

crap
(score: 0.785)

  Bummer of the Week: LEGO Made in China

I experienced two LEGO "firsts" a couple of weeks ago - I visited the local Zany Brainy store for the first time to check out their LEGO selection and while there I discovered the first sets that I had seen stamped with the words I cringe at, "MADE (...) (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.dear-lego) !!

crap
(score: 0.785)

  Re: Bummer of the Week: LEGO Made in China

(...) As mentioned in my original post I'm not some foaming-at-the-mouth "activist" whose every waking moment is spent in avoiding Chinese produced items. Rather as a habit I generally check most products I'm considering buying to see where they (...) (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)

crap
(score: 0.785)

  Re: Bummer of the Week: Happy Americans , Abused Chinese

In lugnet.general, Lawrence Wilkes writes: (Snipped Jon's Reply to the original Posting) (...) So let me see if I've got this all straight now - in my original post I stated that I had "discovered" that LEGO was now making toys in China. I explained (...) (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

crap
(score: 0.785)

  RichLUG website

Hi all Well I have been monkeying around on the net again and have registered the domain richlug.org. I have also pointed that domain towards our current website. I registered the domain for one year, but it can be easily bumped up to addtional (...) (23 years ago, 9-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

crap
(score: 0.785)

More:  Next Page >>